Friday, January 29, 2010

Chasing An Ultimate Dream

Almost as soon as I had found my voice in video and TV directing over ten years ago,
my Dream to write and direct a full-length feature film had surfaced.
Everything I have been doing since then whether for television or the live stage,
seems to be just a preparation ... no matter that the Dream remains distant, elusive in fact...

Will I die with it? As I have lived for it?
Why is it that important to me?
A sense of achievement? Or perhaps over-achievement?
A perennial need to communicate a message? Or, impart a value?
A soulful desire to leave behind a legacy?

Or, simply just to be able to live in my dream?

I seem to have looked everywhere and done everything for its cause...
(save for licking the hotshot producers' asses!)

But the Dream while appearing far and away from happening soon,
looms larger and closer than ever before.

No comments: